Together, a group of giraffes is known as a ‘tower’. Not surprising given that they can reach up to 19 feet tall!
The tower of twigas on these fun masks always makes us smile.
Did we mention that they’re also reversible? A tower of twigas or a funky kanga print.
Giraffe Manor face masks are handmade in Kenya using a traditional screen-printing method by a team of talented local print masters. The fun Kenyan ‘kanga’ lining fabric is upcycled from off cuts, making these fabulous face masks planet friendly too.
- Sold in packs of two, choose blue or pink
- 100% cotton
- Made in Kenya
- 3 layers
- Size: 17.5 cm x 10 cm wide, plus long ties
- Delivered in a drawstring cotton pouch
- This is a non-medical cloth mask, not PPE
- Remember to wash your hands before putting on and taking off your mask and ensure a snug fit.