|Think alfresco dining and adventures to far flung lands. Darling little bottles with an artisan feel to them. The Maasai beads or ‘shanga’ are more subtly coloured than traditional tribal brights.
Hand-blown from recycled glass with beading embellishment by our Nairobi women’s group. Each bottle has been lovingly fashioned by a local glassblower, so no two bottles are identical and slight variations in size and shape will occur.
- 100% recycled Kenyan glass, hand blown in Nairobi
- Hand blown glass stopper included
- Glass beading available in Blue/Pink
- Limited edition color: Turquoise/Orange
- Available in 3 sizes: S - H 10 cm x W 7 cm, M - H 14 cm x W 7 cm, L - H 18 cm x W 9 cm
- Care: Handwash and drip dry only; our beautiful hand beading does not like dishwashers