|Meet our Twiga Afridrilles.
They come in five colours with a giraffe print on the inside AND the outside to remind you to walk tall with every step. They can be worn with long jeans, cut-off jeans, jean skirts, jean shorts, ripped jeans, floaty skirts, floaty shirts, floaty long dresses, floaty short dresses, linen trousers, linen shorts, linen skirts, tight dresses, tight trousers, onesies... we LOVE our Twiga Afridrilles.
They are made by the awesome UBUNTU team on the edge of the Great Rift Valley.
Cut, sewn and stitched by a team of 80 ‘Maker Mums’, our Afridrilles are handmade with love. They begin life in a small town on the edge of the Great Rift Valley. It is here that they also help to provide health and education to disabled children, as every shoe supports full time employment for mothers as well as the Ubuntu Special Needs Centre.
- Available 5 colours: natural, navy, coral, spring blue, spring pink.
- 100% East-African cotton.
- Traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability.
- Lined with our fabulous handprinted giraffe fabric in soft, breathable cotton.
- Available in women's size: 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 (guys, watch this space).
- Hand beaded genuine Kenyan leather tabs represent the town where these Afridrilles are made - Maai Mahiu is located at 1° South, 36° East.
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya.